You are here
Best for: 0% commission rates
Founded in 2000 by Irish businessman Dermot Desmond, Betdaq is an online betting exchange where your bets are wagered against fellow punters and not the bookmaker. Betdaq acts as the middleman, matching up bets and taking a small commission charge from the winner. Betdaq's standard commission rate is 3% however regularly offer 0% commission markets and when you think their biggest competitor has a flat rate of 5% commission, you start to realise just how much money you can save by using Betdaq. Ladbrokes bought Betdaq and users are benefiting from the extra liquidity Ladbrokes punters bring to the network.
WHY JOIN BETDAQ
- 0% commission markets
- Competitive odds compared to Betfair
- Improving liquidity
- Ability to back and lay selections.
Betdaq currently offer 0% commission rates on the main 12.45 Saturday kick off in the English Premier League as well as the first scheduled UK horse race every day. This means that if you win your bet, you keep 100% of it, whereas other exchange sites would take a cut.
FREE BET OFFER
Betdaq are currently offering new easyodds.com users the chance to claim £500 in free bets. Sign up using promo code ALLBDQ03 through any easyodds.com link and on paying £25 in exchange commission you will be given a £25 free bet. Then for every £100 in commission paid you will get £25 until a total of £500 has been awarded. Betdaq is one of very few sites that gives you free bets when you win so this is an ideal site to use if you're on a good streak!
- Fixed Odds Betting
- Exchange Betting
- Spread Betting
- In Play Betting
- Live Streaming
- Telephone Betting
- Betting Shops
- Mobile Betting: Android, iPhone
- Betting Markets Offered: American Sports, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Football, Gaelic Sports, Golf, Greyhounds, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Motorsports, Rugby, Snooker, Soccer, Specials, Tennis
- Other Products: 1Bet, Games, MultipleBet
- Languages: English, Mandarin
- Restricted Countries: USA and surrounding territories
- Odds Format: Decimal, Fractional
- Betting License: Alderney
- Dispute Resolution Body: IBAS
- Minimum Deposit: £1
- Minimum Bet: £1
- Currencies: EUR, GBP, SGD, USD
- Payment Options: Delta, Laser, Maestro, MasterCard, NETeller Skrill (Moneybookers), Visa
- Inactivity Fees: If your account remains inactive for more than 24 months and if no communication has been received by you to Betdaq regarding any money in your account, your entitlement to your funds will be deemed to be extinguished and your funds will be donated to an appropriate charity.
- Customer Service Hours: 9am - 10pm, 7 days a week
- Phone: 0870 1781 021 / 00353 1673 3360
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Yes, from 10am to 6pm 7 days a week
- Address: IFSC House, Custom House, Quay, Dublin 1
- Social Media: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube